Revision date: February 14, 2017
I. What personally identifiable information do we collect, and when do we collect it?
1. Information you provide
RefillWise does not collect any personal information from those who visit the website unless a visitor registers to receive a discount card. If you request a discount card, you must give us your name, mailing address, and email address. If you request a discount card or medication reminders via text message, you must also give us your mobile phone number. When you contact us by email or other communications, we may retain that information in order to respond to your request and improve our services.
2. Log information
When you access RefillWise, our servers automatically record certain information. These logs include information such as the date and time you access our site, the browser you are using, and other common browser information. We will use this log information to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
3. Location data
When you are using RefillWise with a browser or mobile device, you can enter a location or allow RefillWise access to your location. Either way, RefillWise collects and stores that information.
We may place a “cookie” or small data file on your hard drive. Cookies help us improve our products and marketing by giving us insight into how web users interact with our website.
We use remarketing providers to advertise. To facilitate remarketing advertising, we may place cookies in your browser indicating that you have visited RefillWise.com. These cookies will allow Google and other third-party vendors to display RefillWise advertisements on subsequent sites you visit online. You can opt out of Google’s interest based marketing by visiting: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/
We use Google Analytics and have enabled Demographics and Interest reporting. This enables us to view aggregate demographic information for visitors to our site. The demographic reporting does not include any personally identifiable information. To opt out of google analytics visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
II. How do we use your personally identifiable information?
1. Email, phone number, and address
We use your email address only to send you notification and confirmation messages related to the services provided by our website. We use your phone number only to send you reminders if you request that service. We use your mailing address only for mailing you discount cards if you request them.
2. Tracking information
We may use location information, the drug information you view while on our website, the referrer information and, if you are a registered user of the website, your account information in order to provide you with better and faster service, particularly for recurring visits.
3. Information received from Pharmacies
We de-identify information we receive from the pharmacy where you use RefillWise in order to remove personally identifiable information including your name and date of birth. We retain the non-personally identifiable transaction information we receive for analysis. RefillWise may share aggregated, de-identified data that does not identify you with partners in a variety of ways, for instance by providing reports breaking down usage by geography. When we provide this information, we take legal and technical measures to ensure that the data does not identify you and cannot be associated back to you.
III. Who do we share your personally identifiable information with?
2. However, we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) act in an emergency to protect someone's safety.
3. We may request and gather other information from you from time to time. We will not share any personal information with any third party in a manner that identifies you as an individual, unless you request a discount card and then only the information described above.
4. When we share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only and will never personally identify you.
IV. How long do we retain the personal information we collect from you?
We will retain the information we collect from you in our system indefinitely. If you would like information deleted, you may request deletion by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. What are your options to control the use of your personally identifiable information?
The personally identifiable information we collect from you is displayed on the My Account page of our website. If any of that information is in error, you may request corrections by sending them to email@example.com. You may also delete your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI. What about kids' personally identifiable information?
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website. If a parent believes that his or her child has provided us with personal information, he or she can contact us via email or postal mail as listed here. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 18.
2. We believe that parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from otherwise disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
VII. What else should you know about your privacy?
We work hard to protect RefillWise and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We maintain industry standard security measures to protect sensitive data and all data is encrypted at rest . If you establish an account with us, your password is also encrypted. Although we will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
2. Do Not Track Requests
We do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
4. Contacting us
6111 W. Plano Pkwy.
Plano, Texas 75093
6. To opt out of future communications
If you do not want to receive further communication from RefillWise, please visit your Account Settings page.